SoS‘ primary objective is to become one of the world’s leading companies to support the Semiconductor/MEMS industry for
equipment, repair and supply of spare-parts including process support.
As a Company, SoS will do this by:
1. Continuously investing in R&D, engineering and technology
2. Focusing effort and resources to continuously improve quality, cost and reliability of products and services we offer
3. Building long term partnerships with our customers and partners
Since the start of our business in 2004, SoS has focused on four specific areas of the semiconductor equipment market:
1. Support of so-called Legacy Equipment. SoS has the expertise and organization in place to be a ‘one stop shop’ for refurbished equipment, spare parts, maintenance and process support for a broad range of legacy equipment on applications like Epitaxy, (PE)CVD, PVD, DryEtch and ion-implantation processes.
2. The development, manufacturing and support of our own tool specific upgrades and spare parts.
3. Trading of used equipment and spare-parts.
4. Supply of new spare parts & consumables through our webshop and consignment agreements