Supply chain medewerker met groei ambitie
Join our Solutions-on-Silicon team as a talent, start in the supply chain and grow in business management.
• Welcome to High-Tech industry where you w ill pick up various activities
• Affinity to arrange logistics matters punctually and to be involved in our Ascent'tec webshop and in our SoS semicon activities
• You want to grow at work and with study e.g. BBL You have
• MBO study completed
• The will to develop
• Affinity to pick up technology
• Carrying out own tasks in a disciplined manner
• Professional English ( Writing & Speaking abilities )
Field Service Engineer
As an International Field Service Engineer in mechanical engineering you are responsible for the commissioning of Semiconductor production installations. You are also responsible for international service and maintenance activities. Your work is done worldwide at customers' locations, for which you will be traveling internationally about 65% of your time.
As an International Field Service Engineer you are responsible for:
· The technical installation (commissioning) of new production lines
· Carrying out field service and maintenance work internationally.
· The technological advice and adjustment of our installations.
· The report regarding the technical improvement project (continuous improvement project).
· Providing training to end users.
As an International Field Service Engineer we expect from you:
· MBO - HBO Mechanical Engineering - Mechatronics - Electrical Engineering.
· Experience as an international field service engineer within the semiconductor industry.
· International travel readiness: 65% worldwide.
· Languages: English and German (other languages are a plus).
· Good communication and commercial skills.
· If you have worked at ASMi / LAM Research and or Applied Materials as an FSE, that is a clear advantage